Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vigamox More Drug_uses Why Are My Eyes Always Dilated? And What Would Cause My Pupils To Be Different Sizes?

Why are my eyes always dilated? And what would cause my pupils to be different sizes? - vigamox more drug_uses

There is one last change. Both my parents and some of my colleagues have in recent weeks that my students are very extensive. I do not use drugs (other than the occasional Advil for a headache or cramps!) My students seem to be of different sizes. My eyes are blue and have always been very sensitive to sunlight, but it seems not long ago. Sometimes when I'm at home, things are almost obliterated when the room lights are too bright.

Glaucoma in the family - my father and grandmother both have it. Is this an early sign for it?

I had an eye infection a month and a half, and they have prescribed Vigamox - which could be linked?

What other conditions affect the size of the pupils in this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment