Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Archival Quality Dvds Taiyo Yuden Where Online Can I Buy Permanent Archive DVDs That Last As Long As Apogee Brand Compact Discs?

Where online can I buy permanent archive DVDs that last as long as Apogee brand compact discs? - archival quality dvds taiyo yuden

Do I need a copy of a computer, CDs and DVDs requires archival quality.

Several years ago, my professor of sound technology Apogee several CDs worldwide were reported to be the best for the permanent record, duration) fifty to one hundred years (in the ideal case. However, I have no DVD and CD. Apogee them or other online business, selling quality movie file?

1 comment:

Sashka N said...

I get a better quality during storage fired at a lower speed, because it has a much lower lever of these errors.
Some DVD recorders can actually measure this error (C2).

Post a Comment