Friday, January 29, 2010

What Kind Of Batteries My Fujifilm Camera Use What Is Wrong With My Camera? (Fujifilm S7000)?

What is wrong with my camera? (Fujifilm S7000)? - what kind of batteries my fujifilm camera use

My school was to throw the old cameras, because they bought new. But there were some who are still working, and there is no camera at all, my teacher, I: 3

So now I have a Fujifilm S7000 and S602 Zoom


If I change the batteries in their work perfectly out of the room, only one thing ..



He always says the batteries are empty, and the camera has changed in a few seconds! : (

I mean .. The cameras are more than 7 years and have been used for many games and many students .. So I understand if something breaks .. But the cameras are so beautiful and I want to keep up!

Is there a way to resolve this problem, or I give them will cost about as much money ..?

(For what I know, I was wrong with the type of battery: 4 x AA batteries and I have not tried rechargeable. The two new.)


Pleaaase Help!

1 comment:

Sa T said...

She did not say if put the new batteries, do not go really flat when the camera said plat.
When the batteries go flat so quickly that I have always noticed the cameras too hot.
When the batteries are full, even if the unit has reported that one word, then there is another problem.
In both cases, it is natural to electronic problems, but different types. The most likely cause is that the cameras that have fallen into the water when the river was in progress, the fully on or prior to drying. They have a shop and ask the camera to diagnose the error and an estimate for repair before you correct them ourselves. When all the internal electronics in large or hybrid ICs, then the replacement cost can be high. When ICs contained small businesses, especially for power control (for when) can be connected via USB and powered, it may also cost less.
Another solution is to keep your teachers for the most similar to what can "ask fix yours cannibalize" parts.
Good luck.
[PS: I also hatepotentially useful to see things, go for recycling] of scrap

Post a Comment